We are able to help small companies and sole traders to ensure all of their corporate documentation is accurate and correctly submitted to the relevant authorities.
These services can include, but are not limited to:
- Creation of a company structure, appointment of firectors, registered offices and other essential requirements
- Annual Return submissions to Companies House
- Ensuring all Companies House domcumentation is produced and submitted on an accurate and timely basis
- Ensuring your own company records are kept up to date, and AGMs, EGMs and other minuted meetings are recorded accurately and filed correctly
- Resolutions, share transfers forms, etc
- HMRC notification of sole trader status, National Insurance and Tax documentation completed timely and accurately for submission to HMRC
- Dormant company accounts produced and submitted timely to prevent penalties arising
We have many years sexperience in this area and we can ensure the potential minefield of filing the wrong information at the wrong time is eliminated from your business, allowing you to concentrate on the moreimportant task of winning and keeping business.